In Salon Training
Looking to upskill your stylists skills and techniques? Our In Salon Training for Serious Artists is custom designed, providing flexibility that ensures skills your stylists need to know.
In Salon Training is designed around your busy salon times to provide you flexible times for either a full day or over two sessions in the evening. This gives time for your stylist to learn new skills and ensuring delivery of the bridal stylist skills your staff need at a time when they can focus on the training.
Published makeup artist and hair stylist Danielle Murrihy, will teach your staff the skills you require.
In Salon Training Details
What you will learn
- Simple tong sets for waves
- The classic chignon – How to do them quickly
- A messy chignon using different textures
- Easy braids and knots and how to incorporate them into styles
- Simple waves and curls to create beautiful vintage styles
What the workshop covers
- Hot styling tools and effects they can do
- Products – What to use and when
- How to secure hair with pins or stitching
- How to section hair and where to start a style
- How to create a strong base/foundation for the hair style
- How to use padding – all shapes and sizes
- How to add extra hair – extensions and pieces
- How to add accessories to a hairstyle such as flowers, veils or jewellery
Maximum: 8 Participants
Workshop Dates & Times
Date: Call for Dates
Full Day Training
Time: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Time: 5pm – 8.30pm
Please note: Travel costs maybe incurred outside of Sydney Metro area
On the day we need you to bring items so that you learn to work with your salon equipment and we supply items for this creative hands-on workshop.
What to bring
- A flat irons for each staff member.
- Conical or hot tongs with a medium size barrel for each staff member
- Basic hairstyling equipment – hairdryers, tail combs, pins, styling products
What is supplied
- Mannequin heads and clamps for all the staff to learn on
- Styling products
- Some padding pieces for staff members to keep and use
- Clip in hair extensions to learn how to use and incorporate into hair styles
- Ongoing support and hair styling advice